Coastal Systems touches on the extraordinary to resolve unique and complex issues. As a multidisciplinary organization whose broad background and experience allows us to provide the specialized services required to meet the objectives of our clients, we are especially interested in highly motivated and talented individuals to be part of our team.
Coastal Systems offers a challenging, smoke free, environment for individuals interested in advancing their careers. Resumes in the areas of coastal, port, and civil engineering, environmental sciences, CADD systems, and administrative staff are welcomed.
It is our policy to maintain a drug free workplace. We hire individuals who are qualified for employment as determined by our standards of education, training, and experience. All decisions regarding the recruitment, selection and placement of employees are made on the basis of job-related criteria.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows a practice of Affirmitive Action in promoting equal employment opportunity. Coastal Systems does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, or handicap.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Coastal Systems, please mail a resume and cover letter to:
Coastal Systems International, Inc.
464 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Attn: Vanessa Russi-Machado
Alternatively, you may send your information to us via E-mail:
INFORMATION ABOUT THE MIAMI AREA:
- Located at the southeastern tip of the Florida peninsula
- Residence for more than 2 million people
- Rich in cultural diversity
- The subtropical climate ensures sunshine year-round
- The daily minimum/maximum summer temperature average is 75/89 F and 24/32 C
- The daily minimum/maximum winter temperature average is 60/77 F and 16/24 C
- Major League Baseball team: Florida Marlins
- Major League Football team: Miami Dolphins
- Major League Basketball team: Miami Heat